Support for mobility


To make outgoing mobility easier, that is, for students, PhD candidates, researchers, lecturers and staff going to study abroad, the international relations services of the member institutions have set up a large number of information and support services.


Numerous local, regional, national and international schemes exist to provide funding for international mobility.

To find out more:

  • contact the international relations service of your school or institution
  • see the dedicated sections on the Brest and Rennes international mobility centre websites

The centre for international
mobility (CMI) in Brest

The centre for international
mobility (CMI) in Rennes