Support to European projects
The European Project Support Centre "CAP Europe" offers a technical high-quality expertise with 13 team members located in 3 campuses in Pays de la Loire.
CAP Europe aims to support the participation of academic players in Pays de la Loire (western region in France) in European programs dedicated to research and innovation (Horizon 2020) and training (Erasmus +).
CAP Europe intervenes at several levels:
- strategic monitoring
- awareness-raising, training, identification of potential projects
- support for preparation of proposals, mainly Horizon 2020 and Erasmus +
- if needed, support to the beneficiary for the grant agreement preparation phase and for project management
CAP Europe also contributes to the activities of several regional, interregional and national networks:
- National Contact Points (NCPs) Horizon 2020: Bio and NMBP (Nanotechnologies, advanced materials, biotechnology, advanced manufacturing and processing)
- GIRCI Grand Ouest (association of the university hospitals of western regions of France): CAP Europe coordinates the working group on Europe
- Cooperation with the regional council in Pays de la Loire, especially for the implementation of the call for proposals: “Etoiles Montantes”
Several cross-disciplinary actions of cooperation are jointly carried out between the regions Brittany and Pays de la Loire in collaboration with the European projects platform 2PE (Brittany)