All students and recent graduates wishing to learn about entrepreneurship and innovation can benefit from support from a PEPITE (“student centre for innovation, transfer and entrepreneurship”). The PEPITES are active all over France. For Brittany and the Loire region, support is provided by the Brittany-Loire PEPITE.
PEPITES are open on their socio-economic environment and firmly rooted in their regions. They link higher education institutions (universities, business schools, engineering schools), economic players and association networks.
PEPITES operate in a network, giving each other inspiration and allowing good ideas to be shared more widely.
• Raising student awareness about and training them in entrepreneurship and innovation
• Supporting students’ and recent graduates’ start-up projects with the help of their partners
• Providing networks to project leaders with support and funding bodies
• Giving students or recent graduates Student-Entrepreneur status when they launch their start-up project in collaboration with the schools
• Pre-selection of projects for the “PEPITE - Tremplin pour l’Entrepreneuriat Étudiant” prize, as part of a national contest for start-ups with innovative technologies
• Distributing educational resources in entrepreneurship and innovation to schools
The Go&Cie project : "Cordées" for innovation and entrepreneurship in western France
With the support of the National Innovation Fund and its campaign “Culture of Innovation and Entrepreneurship”, the Go&Cie project is backed by a consortium of 11 partners from four French regions: Brittany, Centre-Val de Loire, Nouvelle Aquitaine and Pays de la Loire.
In Brittany and the Loire region, the Brittany-Loire PEPITE has launched a series of activities. Through the Cordées for Innovation and Entrepreneurship programme, the aim is to popularise entrepreneurial culture and to promote the acquisition of solid entrepreneurial abilities.
Like the Cordées de la Réussite campaign, helping secondary schools students of all backgrounds to access higher education, the project is based on forging links to raise awareness, train and support young people and students in entrepreneurship. Participants are put in touch with a range of players from the world of business and company creation, giving them the keys they need to make their start-up project a success.